FIND A SOLUTION AT American Essay Writers
There is very good reason to challenge any behaviour from practitioners that would raise serious concerns if those adults were within a child’s own family. Practitioners have a duty of care as well as obligations about genuine child protection. How would you judge parents whose normal practice was to:
● leave a child in wet or soiled underclothes for long periods of time?
● expect a child to deal with their own scrapes or bumps, to be handed a plaster without any contact and denied a hug or touch, even if they were very distressed or shaken by a fall?
● Would you consider that the parents or other key carers in the family were safe, caring or responsible?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER