FIND A SOLUTION AT American Essay Writers
Seminar Questions (Please answer all):
1. Describe what it means to “do gender”.
2. Look around our virtual classroom, your workplace, or think back to your last family gathering. In what ways are your classmates and instructor, coworkers, manager, and patrons/clients, or relatives doing gender?
3. What social sanctions occur when someone does not do gender according to social norms? In what ways has this changed historically?
Kind Reminder: Please integrate 1 or more sociological concepts from the current and/or previous chapters/modules we have already covered. Making connections among various ideas shows deep learning!
Consider these questions as you compose your write-up (these questions serve as categories for the grading rubric).
– Is the information accurate?
– Is your post relevant to the topic under discussion?
– Does your post answer the guiding questions?
– Does your post teach something new or apply a concept in a new way?
– Have you added to the academic atmosphere of this course?
2. Reminders from the Socratic Seminar Directions and FAQs:
a. State your claim and support it with evidence or examples from the shared reading, video, or podcast.
b. Raise critical questions.
c. Explain your answers–a simple yes or no is not acceptable. You must explain.
d. You must raise at least 1 point and reply to at least 1 other student on the same topic.
e. When replying to a classmate address them by their name and use “I” phrases. (i.e. I agree with Vanessa because . . . . OR I disagree with Vanessa because . . . )
f. Your comment to a classmate is graded. Include substantive content and apply the same rigor in your comment to a classmate as you would in your initial write-up.
g. Support your statements with textual evidence (include quotes and specific page numbers).
What social sanctions occur when someone does not do gender according to social norms? In what ways has this changed historically?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER