Learning Goal: I’m working on a management case study and need support to help me learn.
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Define different perspectives and concepts of problem solving in diverse contexts and business situations. (C.L.O :1.2)
Demonstrate decision tools and employ appropriate analytical business models to break down complex issues. (C.L.O :2.2)
Explain and apply critical thinking and cognitive psychology as it pertains to analyze and synthesize information for problem solving and decision making. (C.L.O :2.1)
Talal, CEO and the president of a pharmaceutical company based in Riyadh. Talal is going to retire after three months and has been asked to select his successor. He wanted to decide one candidate from the following three best possible candidates he feels would best take over his position.
1) Badar the VP Marketing, Working with company from 20 years and under Talal for 7 years.
2) Rayyan the VP-Operations, been with company 23 years has most experience.
3) Sayeed VP-HR, been with company for 15years but has worked his way up the ladder impressively.
Outside the workplace Badar, Rayyan, Sayeed are close friends and after receiving word that they are the finalists for the job promotion. Tension rises both within and outside the workplace. They also find out that the decision will not be announced until few weeks, which causes that tension to raise that much more. Outside the work the three close friends have not talked nearly as much since the promotion announcements and is causing negative effects in their home lives. With the three of them failing to communicate, they won’t know how they each perceive the situation, thus building on the already present stress and anxiety.
Talal ultimately chooses Badar due to his experience under him as VP. This puts even more responsibility in Badars hands. The decision surely sends shockwaves throughout the company, starting with Rayyan and Sayeed. Rayyan is extremely upset with the decision, and with him being a very verbally aggressive person, he starts to cause some conflict with his work behaviour. Sayeed, who is also highly upset, decides he cannot work under Badar, quits the job, and cuts off the friendship they had.
To resolve this conflict, Badar calls multiple meetings hoping to improve the communication within the business, however, this backfires tremendously. Rayyan’s work behaviour continues to spiral out of control and is constantly verbally aggressive in meetings, targeting Badar in certain comments, which only makes things worse by making the rest of the group uncomfortable, this leaves Badar clueless as what to do simply because he has not done anything wrong. He was awarded a job promotion and has not done anything to provoke Rayyan or Sayeed to act the way they have.
Read the above case study and answer the following questions:
Q1: What is the main problem in the above case? [Marks 3]
Q2: Discuss the problem with 5-Why analysis. Draw a cause-and-effect diagram based on the problem of the case? [Marks 4]
Q2: If you are consultant and asked to solve the problem, how will you solve the problem of case? What are the steps you will follow to solve? [Marks 3]
Share on Facebook
This question has been answered.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
Custom Written Work
Guaranteed on Time
Achieve the Grade You ordered
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
Looking for unparalleled custom paper writing services? Our team of experienced professionals at AcademicWritersBay.com is here to provide you with top-notch assistance that caters to your unique needs.
We understand the importance of producing original, high-quality papers that reflect your personal voice and meet the rigorous standards of academia. That’s why we assure you that our work is completely plagiarism-free—we craft bespoke solutions tailored exclusively for you.
Why Choose AcademicWritersBay.com?
- Our papers are 100% original, custom-written from scratch.
- We’re here to support you around the clock, any day of the year.
- You’ll find our prices competitive and reasonable.
- We handle papers across all subjects, regardless of urgency or difficulty.
- Need a paper urgently? We can deliver within 6 hours!
- Relax with our on-time delivery commitment.
- We offer money-back and privacy guarantees to ensure your satisfaction and confidentiality.
- Benefit from unlimited amendments upon request to get the paper you envisioned.
- We pledge our dedication to meeting your expectations and achieving the grade you deserve.
Our Process: Getting started with us is as simple as can be. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top or the “Order Now” button at the bottom. You’ll be directed to our order form.
- Provide the specifics of your paper in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Select your academic level, the deadline, and the required number of pages.
- Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to provide your registration details, then “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.”
- Follow the simple payment instructions and soon, our writers will be hard at work on your paper.
AcademicWritersBay.com is dedicated to expediting the writing process without compromising on quality. Our roster of writers boasts individuals with advanced degrees—Masters and PhDs—in a myriad of disciplines, ensuring that no matter the complexity or field of your assignment, we have the expertise to tackle it with finesse. Our quick turnover doesn’t mean rushed work; it means efficiency and priority handling, ensuring your deadlines are met with the excellence your academics demand.