[Answered] Writing Process Looks Like
Purpose of the Assignment: To learn more about the writing process. To learn more about your writing process. To learn more about the influences that have shaped how you think about writing. To generate material for your self-portrait.
Intended Audience: Classmates. Instructor. Writing teachers. Scholars interested in studying the writing process. Individuals interested in the writing process.
NOTE: Take a minute to set up the writing process data collection for this activity. Write down the answers to the following questions in your Writing Log while you write this response: What was easy and what was hard about writing this response and why? Where did you write this response (physical location)? How long did you write each time you worked on this assignment? What did you work on each time you wrote for this response? Where did you struggle with this writing assignment? Where did you get stuck and why? Where did you have writing bursts? When and how did that happen? Did you plan? How long? What did you plan? When and how did you go back and edit? How often? When did you walk away from this assignment and why? How long? Put these notes in your writing log and add any other notes about your process that you found valuable.
1) Use about 350 words to tell us about your writing influences. Consider these questions:
Who influenced how you see reading and writing, and how did they influence you?
What particular experiences with reading and writing have shaped how you see reading and writing?
Did you read a particular book or text that influenced how you see or think about writing and reading? What book? How did it shape your views of literacy and reading?
Did your parents read to you as a kid? How did that shape your reading habits?
Did you have a teacher or friend who shaped how you see writing? What happened?
What types of multimodal texts have influenced your understanding of reading and writing? How has sound and visual content informed your understanding of reading and writing?
Be as specific as possible when recollecting your influences. This will help you generate material for your Writing Process Assignment, in which you’ll be reflecting on your experience learning to write and on what your writing process looks like and connecting to course readings. These ideas will help you start thinking about ideas that will come in handy as you start to write the paper; you should aim for being able to pull from this assignment for ideas and examples for your essay.
2) Come back to this forum and read at least two of your classmates’ responses and tell us what you learned from reading about their writing influences using 3-4 sentences. Add this to your initial response when you come back. Place it at the top or bottom of the response but provide a heading so we can find and read it quickly. React and relate to each other.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
Looking for unparalleled custom paper writing services? Our team of experienced professionals at AcademicWritersBay.com is here to provide you with top-notch assistance that caters to your unique needs.
We understand the importance of producing original, high-quality papers that reflect your personal voice and meet the rigorous standards of academia. That’s why we assure you that our work is completely plagiarism-free—we craft bespoke solutions tailored exclusively for you.
Why Choose AcademicWritersBay.com?
- Our papers are 100% original, custom-written from scratch.
- We’re here to support you around the clock, any day of the year.
- You’ll find our prices competitive and reasonable.
- We handle papers across all subjects, regardless of urgency or difficulty.
- Need a paper urgently? We can deliver within 6 hours!
- Relax with our on-time delivery commitment.
- We offer money-back and privacy guarantees to ensure your satisfaction and confidentiality.
- Benefit from unlimited amendments upon request to get the paper you envisioned.
- We pledge our dedication to meeting your expectations and achieving the grade you deserve.
Our Process: Getting started with us is as simple as can be. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top or the “Order Now” button at the bottom. You’ll be directed to our order form.
- Provide the specifics of your paper in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Select your academic level, the deadline, and the required number of pages.
- Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to provide your registration details, then “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.”
- Follow the simple payment instructions and soon, our writers will be hard at work on your paper.
AcademicWritersBay.com is dedicated to expediting the writing process without compromising on quality. Our roster of writers boasts individuals with advanced degrees—Masters and PhDs—in a myriad of disciplines, ensuring that no matter the complexity or field of your assignment, we have the expertise to tackle it with finesse. Our quick turnover doesn’t mean rushed work; it means efficiency and priority handling, ensuring your deadlines are met with the excellence your academics demand.