[Answered] 3 – 4 Double
For this assignment, you will demonstrate the skills needed for conducting an indirect assessment. This generally is how practitioners begin the FBA. Although the indirect assessment does not require you to observe the target behaviors, it is a critical component of the FBA because it allows you to build rapport with the stakeholders. The information gathered in this part of the analysis will also inform your descriptive and/or experimental analysis. Be sure to incorporate values of compassion and cultural humility when conducting the indirect assessment. You can refer to the Capella Compassion Code [DOCX] for more details.
Part 1: Selecting the Tool or Method
Considering the highest priority problem behavior from your last assignment, select a method to conduct the indirect assessment. You will need to select an interview tool for your assignment. You have the choice of using the FAI or the IISCA Open-Ended Interview. You may use this assignment as an opportunity to include a checklist or survey tool such as the FAST, FAI, QABF, or the MAS for practice. Please note even if you use one of these checklists or surveys, you will still need an interview. The interview is required but the checklist or surveys are not required (just optional). Document the advantages and limitations of the selected interview tool. Provide a rationale for why you have selected this tool for your indirect assessment. Be sure to consider compassionate approaches when selecting your indirect assessment.
Part 2: Gathering and Summarizing Information
If you chose a fellow learner, friend, or family member, summarize the information collected from interviews with stakeholders and/or completed checklists and surveys. If you chose a character from a T.V. show or movie, you will need to infer the information in your summary. Remember the information obtained from the indirect assessment should inform the procedures taken in the experimental analysis in Week 8. In this summary, provide examples of approaches you took from the Capella Compassion Code [DOCX] to demonstrate how you took into consideration compassionate assessment methods while gathering this information. You should also present a visual display of the summarized information. Include the completed checklists or interviews as part of your assignment.
Your assignment should meet the following requirements:
Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style guidelines. Review Evidence and APALinks to an external site. for more information on how to cite your sources.
Resources: A sufficient number of scholarly or professional resources. Resources should include the course texts, and a combination of seminal works.
Length: 3–4 double-spaced pages.
Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
Refer to the MS in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Research GuideLinks to an external site. for help finding resources.
Refer to the Indirect Assessment rubric to ensure you understand the grading criteria for this assignment.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
Looking for unparalleled custom paper writing services? Our team of experienced professionals at AcademicWritersBay.com is here to provide you with top-notch assistance that caters to your unique needs.
We understand the importance of producing original, high-quality papers that reflect your personal voice and meet the rigorous standards of academia. That’s why we assure you that our work is completely plagiarism-free—we craft bespoke solutions tailored exclusively for you.
Why Choose AcademicWritersBay.com?
- Our papers are 100% original, custom-written from scratch.
- We’re here to support you around the clock, any day of the year.
- You’ll find our prices competitive and reasonable.
- We handle papers across all subjects, regardless of urgency or difficulty.
- Need a paper urgently? We can deliver within 6 hours!
- Relax with our on-time delivery commitment.
- We offer money-back and privacy guarantees to ensure your satisfaction and confidentiality.
- Benefit from unlimited amendments upon request to get the paper you envisioned.
- We pledge our dedication to meeting your expectations and achieving the grade you deserve.
Our Process: Getting started with us is as simple as can be. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top or the “Order Now” button at the bottom. You’ll be directed to our order form.
- Provide the specifics of your paper in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Select your academic level, the deadline, and the required number of pages.
- Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to provide your registration details, then “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.”
- Follow the simple payment instructions and soon, our writers will be hard at work on your paper.
AcademicWritersBay.com is dedicated to expediting the writing process without compromising on quality. Our roster of writers boasts individuals with advanced degrees—Masters and PhDs—in a myriad of disciplines, ensuring that no matter the complexity or field of your assignment, we have the expertise to tackle it with finesse. Our quick turnover doesn’t mean rushed work; it means efficiency and priority handling, ensuring your deadlines are met with the excellence your academics demand.