Draft a Research Problem, Purpose, and Quantitative Research Questions with Hypotheses
Top of Form
Due January 27 at 3:00PM
Bottom of Form
Your dissertation topic will need to be aligned with your degree program and specialization. For the purposes of this assignment, consider how you could research your chosen dissertation topic through a quantitative lens, using quantitative methods and research questions that are aligned with quantitative research. The focus of this course is quantitative research methodology and design. Be sure that your assignment reflects a quantitative problem, purpose, and research question methodology (even if you plan to pursue qualitative methods for your dissertation).
If you do not have a research topic at this time; then contact your instructor or use a simple quantitative research study in your field that you are familiar with. Be sure to keep your quantitative research simple for this course. Recall that the focus of the course is learning quantitative research methodology and design.
Develop a problem statement, purpose statement, and research questions with corresponding set of hypotheses for your intended dissertation research (or a quantitative example) that will use a quantitative approach. You may want to use the Methods Map to provide an overview of a quantitative approach. When using the map, it is recommended that you begin with “Quantitative Data Collection,” which will provide a list of the method on the right. You can click on any of these for more information. Remember to look at the top box for definitions of terms/concepts.
This is to be based on: (1) the review of the literature in your topic area; (2) the identification of a problem based on your analysis of this literature; (3) evidence for a research-worthy problem; (4) well formulated research question(s) and hypotheses; and (5) your understanding of the alternative types of quantitative research studies.
Use the following section headings to organize your assignment response:
1. Overview of the Research Focus.
a. Provide a brief introduction to the research topic and focus.
2. Statement of the Problem
a. Begin with a clear statement of the problem.
1. It is recommended to use the phrase: “The problem addressed is …”
b. Evidence that the problem is current and worthy of a research study using citation of source(s) from the literature and/or empirical evidence from a credible source. Be sure to include a minimum of 3 sources that support or source the problem. Continue to search for additional sources during this course to build the Statement of the Problem section for the signature assignment.
3. Purpose of the Study
a. Provide a clear statement of the research purpose that addresses the problem identified in the problem statement.
1. It is recommended to use the phrase: “The purpose of this quantitative study is…”
b. Do not exceed three sentences for this section.
4. Research Question(s)and Hypotheses
a. For this section, use the following format for listing the research question(s) and associated set of hypotheses (null and alternative hypotheses). NOTE: Descriptive research questions are excluded for this assignment. NOTE: Descriptive research questions are excluded for this assignment.
2. Begin text here!
4. Begin null hypothesis text here.
6. Begin alternative hypothesis text here.
b. Repeat for each research question and set of hypotheses using RQ2, H20, H21, etc. It is recommended to not exceed two research questions for the purposes of this assignment response.
Length: Your paper should be between 3-5 pages, not including title and reference page.
References: Include a minimum of eight (8) scholarly resources.
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect graduate-level writing and APA standards.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
Looking for unparalleled custom paper writing services? Our team of experienced professionals at AcademicWritersBay.com is here to provide you with top-notch assistance that caters to your unique needs.
We understand the importance of producing original, high-quality papers that reflect your personal voice and meet the rigorous standards of academia. That’s why we assure you that our work is completely plagiarism-free—we craft bespoke solutions tailored exclusively for you.
Why Choose AcademicWritersBay.com?
- Our papers are 100% original, custom-written from scratch.
- We’re here to support you around the clock, any day of the year.
- You’ll find our prices competitive and reasonable.
- We handle papers across all subjects, regardless of urgency or difficulty.
- Need a paper urgently? We can deliver within 6 hours!
- Relax with our on-time delivery commitment.
- We offer money-back and privacy guarantees to ensure your satisfaction and confidentiality.
- Benefit from unlimited amendments upon request to get the paper you envisioned.
- We pledge our dedication to meeting your expectations and achieving the grade you deserve.
Our Process: Getting started with us is as simple as can be. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top or the “Order Now” button at the bottom. You’ll be directed to our order form.
- Provide the specifics of your paper in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Select your academic level, the deadline, and the required number of pages.
- Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to provide your registration details, then “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.”
- Follow the simple payment instructions and soon, our writers will be hard at work on your paper.
AcademicWritersBay.com is dedicated to expediting the writing process without compromising on quality. Our roster of writers boasts individuals with advanced degrees—Masters and PhDs—in a myriad of disciplines, ensuring that no matter the complexity or field of your assignment, we have the expertise to tackle it with finesse. Our quick turnover doesn’t mean rushed work; it means efficiency and priority handling, ensuring your deadlines are met with the excellence your academics demand.