GOVT 2305 Federal Government Online – Expectations
Response Assignment Topic: Amending the Constitution
This assignment is 25% of your grade.
While the Constitution has been amended only 33 times since it was drafted in 1787, there have been thousands of proposed amendments. For this assignment, you will be placed into groups and choose a proposed amendment between the years 2000-2013.
A. Each group will select and research a proposed Amendment to the U.S. Constitution and research an assigned ratified Amendment. The assigned amendment and the proposed amendment do not have to coordinate.
B. Group Assignment
1.Groups will be assigned at random by the instructor.
2.You will be notified of your group assignment on 10/9/2017 7am.
3.It is your responsibility to make contact with your fellow group members.
4.You will have the ability to use a discussion board exclusively for your group in the Response Topics area.
1.Search the Library of Congress to find the 2000-2015 proposed amendment to be researched.
2.Library sources: Use Academic Search to find scholarly articles pertaining to your amendment/joint resolution (or other sources)
3.Each group will be responsible for turning in a 3-4 page typed essay (including one works cited page) listing the pros and cons of the proposed Amendment and the ratified Amendment, including demographics of population for and against the proposed Amendment, explaining the challenges and/or biases that confronted amending the constitution.
4.For the ratified Amendment, you may need to look at those in the original process to acquire the demographics.
5.Your brief will require three sources, only one from internet. Please include the Library of Congress as an additional source.
6.The essay will be turned in through the SafeAssign tool in Blackboard by 11/25/2017.
a. This tool provides a report showing any instances of plagiarism.
b. I will open SafeAssign for submission from 11/10-11/15.
c. You will have the opportunity to submit and revise four times until 11/15/2017 10 pm in order to eliminate any plagiarism issues.
This is our Proposed Amendment.
17. H.J.Res.64 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to protect the rights of crime victims.
Amendment 8 Excessive Bail, Fines and Punishments Forbidden
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
Looking for unparalleled custom paper writing services? Our team of experienced professionals at AcademicWritersBay.com is here to provide you with top-notch assistance that caters to your unique needs.
We understand the importance of producing original, high-quality papers that reflect your personal voice and meet the rigorous standards of academia. That’s why we assure you that our work is completely plagiarism-free—we craft bespoke solutions tailored exclusively for you.
Why Choose AcademicWritersBay.com?
- Our papers are 100% original, custom-written from scratch.
- We’re here to support you around the clock, any day of the year.
- You’ll find our prices competitive and reasonable.
- We handle papers across all subjects, regardless of urgency or difficulty.
- Need a paper urgently? We can deliver within 6 hours!
- Relax with our on-time delivery commitment.
- We offer money-back and privacy guarantees to ensure your satisfaction and confidentiality.
- Benefit from unlimited amendments upon request to get the paper you envisioned.
- We pledge our dedication to meeting your expectations and achieving the grade you deserve.
Our Process: Getting started with us is as simple as can be. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top or the “Order Now” button at the bottom. You’ll be directed to our order form.
- Provide the specifics of your paper in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Select your academic level, the deadline, and the required number of pages.
- Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to provide your registration details, then “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.”
- Follow the simple payment instructions and soon, our writers will be hard at work on your paper.
AcademicWritersBay.com is dedicated to expediting the writing process without compromising on quality. Our roster of writers boasts individuals with advanced degrees—Masters and PhDs—in a myriad of disciplines, ensuring that no matter the complexity or field of your assignment, we have the expertise to tackle it with finesse. Our quick turnover doesn’t mean rushed work; it means efficiency and priority handling, ensuring your deadlines are met with the excellence your academics demand.