Understanding the intricacies and challenges of emergency planning is not possible without actually undertaking the preparation of an emergency plan. During this assignment, students will develop a comprehensive plan for a town or city of their choice using the FEMA Comprehensive Preparedness Guide (CPG) 101 (https://www.fema.gov/pdf/about/divisions/npd/CPG_101_V2.pdf) Develop your plan using:
Real attributes, such as critical infrastructure within the town or city when developing the plan.
Various special needs populations (i.e., hospitals, schools, retirement facilities, populations requiring special handling.)
Natural hazards (i.e., hurricane, tornado, flooding, or wild fire) when developing the plan.
The plan for your jurisdiction will contain a basic plan and a minimum of five annexes to include:
Hazard/threat/incident specific annexes
You must use at least eight sources in addition to the course textbook when developing your research and analysis. Some of these are:
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
Must be 10 to 12 double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages), and formatted according to the FEMA Comprehensive Preparedness Guide (CPG) 101.
Must include a title page, in APA format, with the following:
Title of paper
Course name and number
Must begin with a basic plan that lays out the authorities and responsibilities for the plan. It must include each element as identified in Chapter 3 of the Comprehensive Preparedness Guide (CPG) 101.
Must contain a minimum of five annexes as described in Chapter 3 of the Comprehensive Preparedness Guide (CPG) 101. Plans must include a minimum of one functional annex, (i.e. transportation, communications, emergency operations center), one supporting annex (i.e., continuity of operations, warning, or protection in place, mutual aid), and one hazard, threat, or incident – specific annex (i.e., tornado, hurricane, or fire). Other annexes may include procedures for protection in place or evacuation.
Must use at least eight scholarly sources, including a minimum of three from the Ashford University Library. Incorporation of information from official government websites would also be appropriate.
Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center and must be cited throughout your plan with in text citations.
Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
Looking for unparalleled custom paper writing services? Our team of experienced professionals at AcademicWritersBay.com is here to provide you with top-notch assistance that caters to your unique needs.
We understand the importance of producing original, high-quality papers that reflect your personal voice and meet the rigorous standards of academia. That’s why we assure you that our work is completely plagiarism-free—we craft bespoke solutions tailored exclusively for you.
Why Choose AcademicWritersBay.com?
- Our papers are 100% original, custom-written from scratch.
- We’re here to support you around the clock, any day of the year.
- You’ll find our prices competitive and reasonable.
- We handle papers across all subjects, regardless of urgency or difficulty.
- Need a paper urgently? We can deliver within 6 hours!
- Relax with our on-time delivery commitment.
- We offer money-back and privacy guarantees to ensure your satisfaction and confidentiality.
- Benefit from unlimited amendments upon request to get the paper you envisioned.
- We pledge our dedication to meeting your expectations and achieving the grade you deserve.
Our Process: Getting started with us is as simple as can be. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top or the “Order Now” button at the bottom. You’ll be directed to our order form.
- Provide the specifics of your paper in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Select your academic level, the deadline, and the required number of pages.
- Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to provide your registration details, then “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.”
- Follow the simple payment instructions and soon, our writers will be hard at work on your paper.
AcademicWritersBay.com is dedicated to expediting the writing process without compromising on quality. Our roster of writers boasts individuals with advanced degrees—Masters and PhDs—in a myriad of disciplines, ensuring that no matter the complexity or field of your assignment, we have the expertise to tackle it with finesse. Our quick turnover doesn’t mean rushed work; it means efficiency and priority handling, ensuring your deadlines are met with the excellence your academics demand.