Learning Goal: I’m working on a management writing question and need the explanation and answer to help me learn.
this is the book
Title: Managing Human ResourcesAuthor: Snell and MorrisEdition: 19thPublisher: CengageISBN: 9780357754054
Week One: Let’s Discuss!
The employment of individuals in an equal and nondiscriminatory manner is mandated by public policy. Therefore, equal employment opportunity has become a major concern for HR specialists and individual managers. Employers in all types of organizations must be aware of the laws and court rulings in this area to carry out their jobs responsibly. If employers violate the law, the courts and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) have ruled that ignorance of the law is not a valid defense against discrimination charges.
Question: As a marketing manager you have recently turned down Nancy Conrad for a position as sales supervisor. Nancy believes the denial was due to her gender and she has filed sex discrimination charges with the EEOC. Explain the steps the EEOC will use to process the charge; include Nancy’s options during the process.
EACH POST SHOULD BE AT LEAST ONE PARAGRAPH IN LENGTH (150 words) Quantity is IMPORTANT BUT QUALITY is just as important. NOTE: Wikipedia cannot be used as a source for this class. Also, do not cut and paste from your sources, but read and then put in your own words, this means paraphrasing and citing your sources the APA way.
Share on Facebook
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
Looking for unparalleled custom paper writing services? Our team of experienced professionals at AcademicWritersBay.com is here to provide you with top-notch assistance that caters to your unique needs.
We understand the importance of producing original, high-quality papers that reflect your personal voice and meet the rigorous standards of academia. That’s why we assure you that our work is completely plagiarism-free—we craft bespoke solutions tailored exclusively for you.
Why Choose AcademicWritersBay.com?
- Our papers are 100% original, custom-written from scratch.
- We’re here to support you around the clock, any day of the year.
- You’ll find our prices competitive and reasonable.
- We handle papers across all subjects, regardless of urgency or difficulty.
- Need a paper urgently? We can deliver within 6 hours!
- Relax with our on-time delivery commitment.
- We offer money-back and privacy guarantees to ensure your satisfaction and confidentiality.
- Benefit from unlimited amendments upon request to get the paper you envisioned.
- We pledge our dedication to meeting your expectations and achieving the grade you deserve.
Our Process: Getting started with us is as simple as can be. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top or the “Order Now” button at the bottom. You’ll be directed to our order form.
- Provide the specifics of your paper in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Select your academic level, the deadline, and the required number of pages.
- Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to provide your registration details, then “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.”
- Follow the simple payment instructions and soon, our writers will be hard at work on your paper.
AcademicWritersBay.com is dedicated to expediting the writing process without compromising on quality. Our roster of writers boasts individuals with advanced degrees—Masters and PhDs—in a myriad of disciplines, ensuring that no matter the complexity or field of your assignment, we have the expertise to tackle it with finesse. Our quick turnover doesn’t mean rushed work; it means efficiency and priority handling, ensuring your deadlines are met with the excellence your academics demand.