FIND A SOLUTION AT American Essay Writers
If you have not yet done so, read the Appendix in the back of the book entitled Building a Business Plan, which covers the purpose and importance of a business plan and outlines the key parts of a business plan. Although we don’t put together a formal business plan for this course, we will cover most of these elements in our basic business plan assignments.
2. Watch this short but informative video on How to Write a Business Plan (Links to an external site.) by Gillian Perkins. The Perkins approach to writing a business plan is much less formal than the one outlined in the textbook, but it still contains some useful information. This assignment will focus on the “Messaging” element of the Perkins video (beginning just before the 3-minute mark).
2. Click the Reply button below to create a discussion post (minimum 250 words) in which you address the following “MESSAGING” items for the business you introduced in the last BP assignment. Although it may seem like you are revisiting some of the things you considered last week, it is important to continue thinking about how and why you exist and the value you will bring to the marketplace.
Answer/address each of the following in order (1-6).
For Business Plan assignments only, number each response so we can easily differentiate your answers.
Who does your company serve?What problem does your company solve for your customers?What result does your company create for those customers?How does your company create those results?Why does your company do what you do?Why should your customers choose you over your competition?About the Business
Galvez Prime Painting (Name of the Company)
The owner of the business is Franklin Galvez who has the skills and knowledge in painting residential homes and commercial businesses. Keny Yaringano will manage the business who has knowledge about social media, Microsoft office and marketing. The products that the business offers is a service on painting properties.
The business is conducted from home, the service is targeted to Modesto, Manteca, Turlock, Merced, Tracy, Patterson, and surround close cities to cities mentioned. The business was launched on July 1st, 2021. I chose this business because my future husband has the skills and knowledge about painting properties. He has worked in the industry of painting for 10 plus years.
The mission statement is “You re the most important person in the world so the time you spend in your home or at your place of business should be enhanced by beautiful surroundings. We are committed to superior quality and results. Let our experience be your guide.” The tangible assets that the company has is a truck, and tools needed for the work. The intangible assets: sales of the service projection $6,000.00 a month, money lending in the future once the company becomes bigger to supply equipment for the project that will be completed.
Create a discussion post (minimum 250 words) in which you address the following “MESSAGING” items for the business you introduced in your last BP assignment.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER