Choose a health care issue with controversial ethical and legal implications. Please note that you may not use the issue that you presented in your Unit 4 Individual Project. Complete the following:
Write a paper that analyzes the ethical issues from each end of the ethical spectrum (ultraconservative to ultraliberal).
Identify at least 3 laws (federal or state) that influence provider or administrator behavior related to the issue that you identified.
Analyze the laws in the context of the following options related to decision making:
Legal and ethical
Legal but unethical
Illegal but ethical
Illegal and unethical
Identify and assess the impact of each of the decision options as it relates to patients, providers, and administrators.
Describe the implementation process that an administrator could use to support a policy change for the selected issue from one that is technically legal but unethical to one that is, although controversial, legal and ethical.
Include an explanation of the strategy that would be used to communicate the policy changes to employees of the health care organization and contracted medical providers or physicians.
The body of the r paper should be 10–12 pages, and it should include at least 7 relevant peer-reviewed academic or professional references that were published within the past 5 years.
HERE IS A LIST OF THE TOPICS i HAVEN’T CHOSENT YET
Late term abortion
Medical treatment for the elderly or terminally ill
Use of placebo in clinical trials
Overuse of antibiotics
Use of patient data
Patient information privacy
Stem cell research and treatments
Access to treatments not yet approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Also, 10 pages are suffiecient, thanks
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
Looking for unparalleled custom paper writing services? Our team of experienced professionals at AcademicWritersBay.com is here to provide you with top-notch assistance that caters to your unique needs.
We understand the importance of producing original, high-quality papers that reflect your personal voice and meet the rigorous standards of academia. That’s why we assure you that our work is completely plagiarism-free—we craft bespoke solutions tailored exclusively for you.
Why Choose AcademicWritersBay.com?
- Our papers are 100% original, custom-written from scratch.
- We’re here to support you around the clock, any day of the year.
- You’ll find our prices competitive and reasonable.
- We handle papers across all subjects, regardless of urgency or difficulty.
- Need a paper urgently? We can deliver within 6 hours!
- Relax with our on-time delivery commitment.
- We offer money-back and privacy guarantees to ensure your satisfaction and confidentiality.
- Benefit from unlimited amendments upon request to get the paper you envisioned.
- We pledge our dedication to meeting your expectations and achieving the grade you deserve.
Our Process: Getting started with us is as simple as can be. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top or the “Order Now” button at the bottom. You’ll be directed to our order form.
- Provide the specifics of your paper in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Select your academic level, the deadline, and the required number of pages.
- Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to provide your registration details, then “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.”
- Follow the simple payment instructions and soon, our writers will be hard at work on your paper.
AcademicWritersBay.com is dedicated to expediting the writing process without compromising on quality. Our roster of writers boasts individuals with advanced degrees—Masters and PhDs—in a myriad of disciplines, ensuring that no matter the complexity or field of your assignment, we have the expertise to tackle it with finesse. Our quick turnover doesn’t mean rushed work; it means efficiency and priority handling, ensuring your deadlines are met with the excellence your academics demand.