FIND A SOLUTION AT American Essay Writers
Today, you notice that Heather is playing with Jack in the home corner. When you look more closely, you realise that Heather is sitting astride Jack and bouncing up and down. She is making grunting noises that sound very like orgasm. At that moment Heather’s key person goes into the home corner and lifts the child off Jack, saying, ‘None of that, Heather. Don’t be silly.’ In a coffee break later, the other practitioner explains, ‘I should have told you. We have to watch Heather. She tries that sort of stuff with the little boys. Poor kid, it’s not her fault. Goodness knows what she sees at home. But we can’t have it here.’
● As the new arrival to this team, what is your impression of their approach to child protection?
● What are your concerns about the children in this situation?
● What would be a sensible fi rst step?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER